1. What did you do in 2010 that you'd never done before? - I went to the annual Horse Smokeout for the first time in Rockingham, NC... def. an experience! Haha! Got to hang with GREAT friends and had an awesome time!
2.What countries did you visit?
-Well, I visited Walhalla, which is predominately Mexican- Atlanta which is predominately African American, Mullen's Irish Pub in Seneca (but, still haven't had an Irish Car Bomb-DANG), and Helen, GA for a little bit of Germany, and Myrtle Beach, where for some reason Asian and Middle-Eastern people think that this is the ONLY beach in the WORLD. So, No, I didn't visit any countries other than the U.S. but, I was cultured a little more! :) [no pun intended]
3. What would you like to have in 2011 that you lacked in 2010?
- A place of our own :) A little place in the middle of the woods with a metal roof and worn wood siding and a porch... a big porch.... a porch even bigger than the house! .... ahhhh... dreaming!
4. Where did most of your money go?
-Bills Bills Bills ...lol
5. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
- Adam and I expanding Trashy Betty a bit!
6. What song will always remind you of 2010?
- Social D- Story of my LIFE!! :)
8. What do you wish you'd done more of?
- Exercising... eating right!
9. What do you wish you'd done less of?
- Being lazy -haha
10. Did you fall in love in 2010?
- I fall in love everytime we kiss ! xoxoxoxox
11. What was your favorite TV program?
- Hmmm.. my fav's are True Blood and The Vamp. Diaries!!! :)
12. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
- I don't hate anyone, I have changed my circle of people who I am close to a little! I think that these changes were for the absolute best. I omitted a lot of negativity from my life, and a lot of confusion. I wish everyone that is and ever has been close to me the best in life!
13. What was the best book you read?
- I read Witch and Wizard and it was awesome! I also read Of Bee's and Mist.
14. What was your greatest musical discovery?
- Hmmm... I would have to say The Piedmont Boys!! Love them, and they're local!
15. What did you want and get?
-OOooohhh I wanted to spend lots of time in Ohio and I GOT it during the Thanksgiving Holiday! And, I also saw a lot of live bands, and went to several ralleys this year! Whoop Whooop!!
16. What did you want and not get?
-A milli!!! lol .... and a hairless cat (sphinx) ... Adam says NO.. booooo :(
17. What was your favorite film of this year?
- Grown Ups was funny, but, I will have to say the latest release of The Harry Potter series!
18. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
-Welllllllll... I planned on going to the Moonshine Festival in Campebello, but, instead... stayed home to take care of Adam when he was sick. I would'nt have had it any other way on my 25th birthday! :)
19. What kept you sane?
- Adam.... definitely Adam. Oh Gosh... what would I do without my Adam?
20. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
- I will say Katy Perry.... she is so freaking cute I just wanna pinch her cheeks! Ooooohh... and Miss Piggy - always adore Miss Piggy!
21. What political issue stirred you the most?
- THIS interview pissed me off more than anything... I HATE pedophiles... but, what really tops the cake is this last line of the story: "Shetley was arrested Dec. 17 and released on bond the next day." - [Keep in mind, this 22 yr. old mother fucker had sex w/ a 5 yr. old boy]
22. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2010:
- Choose wisely. Think before acting or saying.
23. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year.
-"I'm gonna pick the world up and drop it on your fucking head"- Lil' Wayne
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!
XoXoXo- Trashy Betty